Tyre Packaging Machine with technical support
Fhope to provide packaging solutions for the tire industry. We work with your company to develop innovative, cost-effective products to address packaging problems that may cause damage to the product. Our mechanical experts can provide you with the best protective packaging machine for your tires.
1. High packaging efficiency.
2. Original packing position reset function.
Three. Easy to operate manual and automatic modes of operation.
4. Use frequency converter to adjust ring and roll speed.
5. Overlap the packing tape as required.
6. Automatic cutting.
7. Guardrail, soft start and stop operation safe.
8. The outer diameter of the coil can adjust the height of the ring.
9. The tension of packing can be adjusted by special circuit breaker.
10, when the accident will automatically alarm. The fault can be displayed automatically.
11. Special brake is used to avoid material folding and belt releasing device.
12. A wide range of packaging materials.
13 tape with adhesive tape.
Note: it can be designed according to your requirement.
The tire packing machine is specially designed for various kinds of tire outer packing. Such as truck tires, trailer tires, light truck tires, car tires and so on,
Automotive tires, bicycle tires, bicycle tires, car tires, construction machinery, tires, tires, bulldozers, excavators, tires, car tires, truck tires, tires, tanks, tricycle, tire…… Mechanical design and manufacturing are based on the characteristics of different tires.
There are many kinds of tire packing machines. You can use different tire tire packing machine is different, it is based on the tire category, specification, weight, processing methods, packaging requirements, to meet the different tire packing requirements, three series tires packing machine design: GS series vertical tire packing machine, “U” ring tire packaging machine, GD series, GW series horizontal packaging machine for tyre. These machines can be used in simple, independent packaging, or equipped with other equipment to become automated packaging lines.