coil stretch wrapper and wire wrapping machine
Here is a summary of my meeting with Candice yesterday for wire coil packing machine:
1) The chain guards on the blocker rolls must be painted yellow.
2) The cabinet and operator station must be painted orange (the color chip was provided previously by SES).
3) Toeboards must be added to the hand railing. They must be 3mm thick X 100mm high.
4) Foundation drawings have already been issued to the customer in September. SES is checking to see if the foundation has been installed.
a. Candice gave me revised foundation drawings yesterday. However, the drawings do not match what is on the factory floor. Jinglin must verify and ensure the wire wrapping machine foundation matches the drawing.
b. The foundation bolt plan for both blocker roll stations must be the same. Candice indicated they are different. This does not agree with the foundation drawing that was submitted to the customer. Jinglin must verify and ensure both blocker roll foundations are the same.
c. The rear track does not match the drawing nor does it’s style of construction match the front track. It is also painted the wrong color. Is this track being re-used from the floor model stretch wrapper? Jinglin must verify and ensure the track matches the drawing and foundation.
5) It was noted that all motor voltages are 380V and that a step down transformer is being utilized. SES must confirm with the customer that this is acceptable and does not violate any local electrical code.
a. Jinglin must confirm the frequency of all motors. The specification was 460V 60 Hz.