door packing by orbital stretch wrapper and horizontal wrapper
Good day. Hope all is well.
Have you reviewed the quotation of our horizontal orbital stretch wrapping machine? What do you think of it?
Could you please tell me that will you come to our factory on 5th, April? If not, which day is available to you? So I can make some arrangements accordingly.
Look forward to hearing from you.
主题： Re: Re: Shanghai Jinglin – horizontal stretch wrapping machine for Diamond doors
Please find two videos of film releasing devices attached herewith. Hope they are helpful.
horizontal stretch wrapping machine for Diamond doors
Thank you for your prompt reply very much.
Please find the quotation of our horizontal stretch wrapping machine GG1200 attached. And you can get machine features and technical data in the quotation clearly. After going through it, please let me know if you have any questions.
Some other points about the packing machine, please notice them.
1. If you want to pack some large bundle like 1220×1220mm, we will use our horizontal stretch wrapper GG1800 model. This is a large wrapping machine with a bigger ring than GG1200 model. The cost difference is $15000. GG1800 not only can pack your large bundle but also small panel bundles.
2. Normally, the packing effect for small products like 560×100mm by a large orbital wrapping machine is not so good because the packing material (stretch film) will be loose. However, we will adopt a special material draw-back device on the material roll holding fixture to avoid loose package. I will attached two videos of material holding fixtures with and without material draw-back device for your reference in my following mail, please have a look.
3. No matter GG1200 or GG1800, both machines will have a safety guard to ensure the operator security during orbital wrapping.
4. If you do not have a large quantity of trims to be packed, you can also use both above models to pack them. But, compared with a suitable trim packing machine GG400, the packing speed is not fast and the package is not very tight. Here is a video link of small horizontal stretch wrapping machine GG400 for your reference, please have a look. The ring speed of small horizontal wrapping machine is up to 90r/min much faster than the large wrapping machine.
For additional information, please feel free to contact me.
1 – Please see attached photos showing what we produce. As was mentioned in our conversation I am looking for a machine that will primarily wrap our insulation panels, but will also to a lesser degree be used for wrapping trims. I’ve filled out your chart below on the basis of the insulation panels assuming that at any given time I will bundle at least a few of them, however as you can see from the photos, most times the bundles are almost square.
When determining the opening size of the unit needed for the width + height, As an option, I would like to also explore what the additional cost would be if I were to purchase a machine that can also wrap bundles 48” x 48” (1220mm x 1220mm). I realize this would be a much larger machine and for my immediate needs today this isn’t necessary, but in the future we may have need to wrap bundles this size and so I would like to get a cost difference and your suggestion as to whether or not this is a good idea to consider at this time.
2 – We have typically been using stretch wrap for the covering material.
3 – Our daily volume is fairly low in actual bundles per day that need to be wrapped, however if there is an option for a machine that has faster throughput etc., I would like to consider as I don’t want my staff standing and waiting for a machine unnecessarily long if other options are available.
4 – Both. For most packages, the weight is such that they can be handled by hand and stacked, then moved with fork trucks.
5 – We would like the fully automatic machine. The ends don’t necessarily need to be closed as we have been thinking of placing a cardboard end over each end prior to wrapping. In addition, we would like to include cardboard corners in the middle of the bundles along the length to prevent damage to the product from fork trucks.
Sent: March-23-16 10:22 PM
To: Jim Suderman
lin – horizontal stretch wrapping machine for Diamond doors
This is Candice from Shanghai Jinglin Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. Thank you for your inquiry about our horizontal stretch wrapping machine. For offering you a suitable packing machine, please confirm the information as follows by return.
1. Product specification(Metal trims, insulation panels).
2. What kind of packing material will be used? For example, stretch film, PE film, etc.
3. What is your requirement of door packing speed? Or what is your daily throughput, say, 8 hours/day?
4. What is your loading and offloading way? By hand ?
5. Horizontal stretch wrapping machine
-This machine can be semi-auto or automatic. After packing, the product can be stored or transported in a good condition. However, normally this machine can not pack the head and tail end of the product. If you prefer this packing machine and also want to wrap both ends, we can provide you a solution-horizontal sealing +stretch wrapping machine.
Packing material: Stretch film
Sealing machine: Bubble film/PE film
As a leading and professional manufacturer of packaging equipment over 18 years of experience, we will provide you a suitable packing machine and send you a quotation to you as soon as possible after getting those above information.
We will be glad to receive your product photos.
Look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in the coming weeks also.