Spiral wrapping machine and stretch film
Sorry for late reply, my answer as followings
1. Does your tube strapped tidily with PP belt or tape before wrapping machine, like this:
Normally, we don’t use any tools for strapping equipment because we use human for wrapping.
2. Does all of your tube size is the same “OD — 40cm, ID —7cm, Width — 14cm”? Does it have min & max size range?
Yes, we need to start the wrapping machine with this model.
3. Does your tube ID is only 7cm? This ID size is very small, if so, the spiral wrapping machine should be with specoial design.
Now,we use plastic core to keep the ID of roll around 7 cm diameter.
4. How about the min & max weight of tube coil?
5. For the produce capacity “About 1000 rolls we wrap a day”, does it mean 12 hours per day?
It is the capacity of 24 hr.
Please see the attached picture, it is our stretch film product for your clarification.
Now our electrical engineer of spiral wrapping machine is working on wiring and testing the machine. The machine will be ready at the end of this week. And I am going to send you some machine pictures and a video on this Friday or Saturday.
Regarding the test, we want to confirm one information. What is your minimum/maximum weight of your profile bundle? Is it 31kg?
The Vendor undertakes that it has entered into this Purchase Agreement on the basis of a proper examination of the data relating to the Project and the Site. The Vendor also acknowledges that any failure to acquaint itself with all such data and information shall not relieve its responsibility for properly estimating the time and cost implications for successful implementation of the Project. The Vendor shall satisfy itself regarding the accessibility to the Site, feasibility of taking stretch film materials /equipment to the Site, storing, handling at Site and availability of resources and local conditions for successful implementation of the Project without any additional time and cost implications thereto.