Thanks for your patience. Since our return there has been many things going on at our facility. Anyhow we had opportunity to discuss your machine at our management meeting and we would like to proceed.
Answers to your questions are as follows:
7.1 – Thanks for offering the ability to wrap two materials, but we have decided that we just require a single layer (Stretch film only).
7.2 – I think rollers would be preferred for the conveyers.
7.3 – Can you change the roller length of the conveyers to 8’ (2,438 mm)
Can you update the quotation if necessary and provide the approval drawings? Can you note specifically the floor area that I need to allocate for the assembled machine?
I look forward to your reply – Thanks,
Jim Sent: April-13-16 5:20 AM
Good morning. Hope all is well.
May I know what is your decision about purchasing the machine and stretch film?
Sorry for not replying sooner. I thought I had replied to you but with all my travels only noticed this morning that indeed I hadn’t
I received your quotation and information. Thanks.
As to my visit. I have time tomorrow April 5th. If you have time this day, I would like to come to your factory between 9:00 and 10:00am. Our hotel is on Nanijing road in the downtown area so I’m note quite sure how long I should allow for travel time which is why I have allowed some between 9 and 10. Is this ok for you?
Please find two videos of film releasing devices attached herewith. Hope they are helpful.
horizontal stretch wrapping machine for Diamond doors
Thank you for your prompt reply very much.
Please find the quotation of our horizontal stretch wrapping machine GG1200 attached. And you can get machine features and technical data in the quotation clearly. After going through it, please let me know if you have any questions.
Some other points about the packing machine, please notice them.
1. If you want to pack some large bundle like 1220×1220mm, we will use our horizontal stretch wrapper GG1800 model. This is a large wrapping machine with a bigger ring than GG1200 model. The cost difference is $15000. GG1800 not only can pack your large bundle but also small panel bundles.
2. Normally, the packing effect for small products like 560×100mm by a large orbital wrapping machine is not so good because the packing material (stretch film) will be loose. However, we will adopt a special material draw-back device on the material roll holding fixture to avoid loose package. I will attached two videos of material holding fixtures with and without material draw-back device for your reference in my following mail, please have a look.
3. No matter GG1200 or GG1800, both machines will have a safety guard to ensure the operator security during orbital wrapping.
4. If you do not have a large quantity of trims to be packed, you can also use both above models to pack them. But, compared with a suitable trim packing machine GG400, the packing speed is not fast and the package is not very tight. Here is a video link of small horizontal stretch wrapping machine GG400 for your reference, please have a look. The ring speed of small horizontal wrapping machine is up to 90r/min much faster than the large wrapping machine.
For additional information, please feel free to contact me.
1 – Please see attached photos showing what we produce. As was mentioned in our conversation I am looking for a machine that will primarily wrap our insulation panels, but will also to a lesser degree be used for wrapping trims. I’ve filled out your chart below on the basis of the insulation panels assuming that at any given time I will bundle at least a few of them, however as you can see from the photos, most times the bundles are almost square.
When determining the opening size of the unit needed for the width + height, As an option, I would like to also explore what the additional cost would be if I were to purchase a machine that can also wrap bundles 48” x 48” (1220mm x 1220mm). I realize this would be a much larger machine and for my immediate needs today this isn’t necessary, but in the future we may have need to wrap bundles this size and so I would like to get a cost difference and your suggestion as to whether or not this is a good idea to consider at this time.
2 – We have typically been using stretch wrap for the covering material.
3 – Our daily volume is fairly low in actual bundles per day that need to be wrapped, however if there is an option for a machine that has faster throughput etc., I would like to consider as I don’t want my staff standing and waiting for a machine unnecessarily long if other options are available.
4 – Both. For most packages, the weight is such that they can be handled by hand and stacked, then moved with fork trucks.
5 – We would like the fully automatic machine. The ends don’t necessarily need to be closed as we have been thinking of placing a cardboard end over each end prior to wrapping. In addition, we would like to include cardboard corners in the middle of the bundles along the length to prevent damage to the product from fork trucks.
Jim Sent: March-23-16 10:22 PM To: Jim Suderman Cc: manager
lin – horizontal stretch wrapping machine for Diamond doors
This is Candice from Shanghai Jinglin Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. Thank you for your inquiry about our horizontal stretch wrapping machine. For offering you a suitable packing machine, please confirm the information as follows by return.
3. What is your requirement of door packing speed? Or what is your daily throughput, say, 8 hours/day?
4. What is your loading and offloading way? By hand ?
5. Horizontal stretch wrapping machine
-This machine can be semi-auto or automatic. After packing, the product can be stored or transported in a good condition. However, normally this machine can not pack the head and tail end of the product. If you prefer this packing machine and also want to wrap both ends, we can provide you a solution-horizontal sealing +stretch wrapping machine.
As a leading and professional manufacturer of packaging equipment over 18 years of experience, we will provide you a suitable packing machine and send you a quotation to you as soon as possible after getting those above information.
We will be glad to receive your product photos.
Look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in the coming weeks also.
300-1200mm widths are ok. We will consider them all when designing the panel package wrap machine. And we are able to offer you machine drawings for your approval after placing the order.
We have exported many packaging equipment over 40 countries, such as UK, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, US, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Russia, India, Thailand, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc. Here are some UK clients who are using our door shrink wrap machines for your reference.
Our agent told me that you still do not receive the orbital spiral wrap panel package of machine parts that we sent you in January. Please communicate with Fedex staff locally and deal with it as soon as possible. If you don’t get it, they will return the package to us. I was told that the deadline is tomorrow 25th, March, 2016. It is quite urgent. Thank you for your kind cooperation very much.
Coils are been given onto the pallet by implies of an straightforward down process.
Pallet Conveyor Line
The conveyer line is designed from the pursuing parameters: capacity, number of operating stations, coil weight and buffer desire.
Trimming of coil top rated and base waps is also doable in the vertical process (not proven on the photo).
Coil Compactor variety, PCV-P
The Coil Compactor is developed to accommodate a assortment of coil heights. The Compactor can be outfitted with possibly wire or strapping models.
Weighing Station and Tag Marking
The weighing and tag marking are intended to comply with the customer’s demand.
Different kinds of unloading stations are available Storing Rack, Going for walks Beam and storage Auto.
Electrical Control Technique – Monitoring
As for the horizontal system, the finish technique is PLC managed. Tracking of the coils is based mostly on hook identification audience interconnected to mill computer method.
Exactly where important, the movements are hydraulically operated with oil offer from a SUND BIRSTA central power device.
Strengths OF Wire coil compacting and strapping equipment
– Reduced financial commitment due to the simplicity of reform station wherever the coils are formed straight onto the pallet.
– Straightforward layout with belt drive and direct shaft driven motors ensures very low servicing and expenses.
– Simple to increase due to standardised wheel sections.
– The Coil Compactor and the four wire/strap binding models are developed for easy obtain to very important factors.
– Open up look at from the operator station, which simplifies the procedure.
– Very low noise amount thanks to the belt drive of the wheel sections.
– Negligible ground place needed for a finish conveying program.
Can you please give me your factory full address and where we will meet, as I need to make arrangement with the travel agent, for plane ticket and hotel and if you can suggest a nice hotel close by so we can book it in case I need to stay overnight.
With reference to the subject, due to circumstances we are pleased to declare a revised tender submission date as follows:
Original tender closing date: 15th August, 2015
Revised tender closing date: 25th August, 2015
– This extension is applicable only for Ducab ITT # 201507/000001/220 – supply COIL TILTER for Ducab aluminium company (DAC)
– Bidders whom have already submitted their offer may ignore this notice; or re-submit if they wish to bring any changes to their offer.
– Bidders whom have not yet submitted their offer please ensure submission of your tender, latest by revised announced submission date.
– The quotations must be submitted in a SEALED ENVELOPE. Any quotes received by fax, email etc., will NOT BE ENTERTAINED and WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
And please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further enquiries.