Reference to your conversation with below the issues are stopping us to do manual packing of panels.
1. The temperature setting is not proper, the shrinking will not be proper at low temperature and made holes if we increase temperature
2. Film stick over the conveyor of shrinking tunnel, it is very difficult to remove the film from the conveyor and Teflon covering on the rollers got damage.
3. Welding and cutting of the polythene is not proper and it had problem after 5-6 bundles, we need to clean the heater area after each 5 bundle.
4. 4 Additional Labour is require to load and unload the panel as the initial sucking is not working properly and the end stacker cannot hold more than one bundle of seven panel.
· There are big holes in the shrink film
· Sometimes The base film stick with the shrinking tunnel and sticked in the roller (which will stick on to the next bundle and will damage the packing)
Need your input on below info before we can decide
1. Cost of the machine please provided both type ( please suggest to us which model of your machine suitable for our job; machine price )
——-#1 Automatic Sealing&Shrinking machine: It need a customized solution $26,000 similar as follwoing:
2. advantage and disadvantage of each type.
#1: advantage: Good looking and full size sealed packaging (good for selling package)
disadvantage: Need to change the forming device per each size of bundle. And more power consumpation uptp 50Kw/houw
#2 advantage: Flexiable for different size packaging, more tightening in packaging.
disadvantage: Head and tail can not be wrapped. Surface with film wrinkle(good for shipping)
http://www.shjlpack.com/info/horizontal-wrapping-machine-with-sealing-station/ —-This sealing+wrapping for head&tail wrapping. If so the packing material will cost more.
3. operation cost of each machine ( film cost of each machine)
Sorry, i don’t have pricision data. For the material the weight of each is almost same.
4. Max film tension for each type of packing
—–Sorry not data can be shareing. Shrinking tesnion is less that strapping as your current packing. Stretch wrapping tension is more than strapping.
We are providing automatic door shrink wrap machine for full size sealed packaging. it works for wooden door, steel frame door, windoor, panel, board…
The door packing machine included two sealing stations, one is with length 2.2m, one is with 1.2m. It is able sealing the door, panel packaging with full size sealed package. And door shrinking machine is length 2400mm.
We can help the end user cusomtized the handling and packaging solution per requirement.
door packaging machine and stretch wrapper
TECH DOORS the goal of proving a unique and complete range of doors products, hardware and related product. With its team of highly professionals who have been operating in the doors sector for the last decades and a high tech manufacturing facility equipped with the latest technology in production lines, TECH DOORS prides itself of offering its value customer with the most complete range of doors products and a unique expertise in the region..
The strategic alliances and partnerships with international brands and manufacturer such as AMBICO in CANADA ( market leaders in Security & Specialty Doors) and leading hardware & accessories manufacturers enables Techno Doors to offer a Total Solution Expertise to its customers..
Our offer products are tested and certified by international recognized laboratories and third party certification bodies such as UL, Intertek ITS, WEAL, RAL, AWS, NRC, ATI, BOSIK, AMWELD, Warrington, BM TRADA, DNV, SDI, CHILTERN in compliance with American Standards, (UBC,UCL,NFPA,UL 10B, UL 752, ANSI, BHMA, DHI,ASTM, HMMA, FEMA, FSC) or European Standards (BS/EN, CE)..
Product & Services;
· HOLLOW METAL DOORS
· ACCOUSTIC STEEL DOORS
· STAINLESS STEEL DOORS
· LEAD LINED DOORS
· SECURIRY DOORS
· SPECIALTY DOORS & WINDOWS
· DECORATIVE DOORS & WINDOWS
· WOODEN DOORS
Thanks for your patience. Since our return there has been many things going on at our facility. Anyhow we had opportunity to discuss your machine at our management meeting and we would like to proceed.
Answers to your questions are as follows:
7.1 – Thanks for offering the ability to wrap two materials, but we have decided that we just require a single layer (Stretch film only).
7.2 – I think rollers would be preferred for the conveyers.
7.3 – Can you change the roller length of the conveyers to 8’ (2,438 mm)
Can you update the quotation if necessary and provide the approval drawings? Can you note specifically the floor area that I need to allocate for the assembled machine?
I look forward to your reply – Thanks,
Jim Sent: April-13-16 5:20 AM
Good morning. Hope all is well.
May I know what is your decision about purchasing the machine and stretch film?
Sorry for not replying sooner. I thought I had replied to you but with all my travels only noticed this morning that indeed I hadn’t
I received your quotation and information. Thanks.
As to my visit. I have time tomorrow April 5th. If you have time this day, I would like to come to your factory between 9:00 and 10:00am. Our hotel is on Nanijing road in the downtown area so I’m note quite sure how long I should allow for travel time which is why I have allowed some between 9 and 10. Is this ok for you?