Supplier of automatic wrapping of the cable wire wrapping machine
21..In a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper developing a horizontally turning. pusher on the back end stop of the wrapper and a narrow vertically spinning puller at the front end conclusion from the wrapper, said pusher and puller being actuated .from the successive wrappings to move the wrapper across the cable and movable into and out of operative position.v 22. Inside a cable wrapp machine, a wrapper modified for wrapping at sometimes finish from the wrapper, and achieving a pusher at the back end in the wrapper and apuller at the front conclusion of the wrapper, actuated by the succemive wrappings to move the wrapper across the cable, said puller and pusher becoming movable into and out of operative placement.
23. Within a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper possessing a carrying fellow member pivoted to swing in the wrapper, and spring season-pressed pressing and feeding products taken by sai fellow member and tailored being shifted into and. o of operative placement from the swinging motion of stated ca y member.
24. In “a cable wrapp machine; a wrap er having a screw-threaded plunger transporting a presser working on the wrapping, a spring acting to push the plunger andpresser toward the cable, along with a nut on the plunger for securing the plunger with the presser in inoperative situation, mentioned plunger and presserbeing installed to be swung out of the cable when from operation.
25. Inside a cable wrapping machine, a springpressed plunger having a presser, roller aeting around the wrapping and a feeding curler ooacting with subsequent wrappings to move the wrapper over the cable, in combo method for altering the plunger t o movethepr ns a giving rollers into andput 01′. operative v 26. Currently ‘wrapping machlne.– a wrapper using a revolving frame enclosing the cable, a wrapping source reel enclosing-the cable and revolving about the body, a rubbing music band involving” 27. Infa cabic wrapping machine, a yielding guide for your wrapping materials shifted in line with the tension from the wrapping and a pressure signal interested through the guide to manage the indicator through the placement of mentioned information as transferred from the wrapping-material.
28. Inside a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper developing a guide and guide for your wrapping attached for reversal in the wrapper for wrapping at possibly stop from the wrapper without shifting the positioning of the wrapper.
29. Inside a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper developing a spinning body enclosing the cable and comprising stop bars and rings linking the wedding rings and reversible endwise, a reel enclosing the cable and installed on the frame, and directing devices for your wrapping attached to said night clubs and reversible therewith for wrapping at possibly finish of your wrapper.
30. Within a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper possessing a revolving structure enclosing the cable and comprising stop rings and easily-removed bars connecting the rings, along with a provide reel on mentioned frame between the finish wedding rings rotated from the structure inside a course to wind the wrapping materials around the reel, whereby the reel could be stuffed by rotat ing the structure and reel together with the cafes taken out.
31. Within a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper possessing a revolving body enclosing the cable, a provide reel thereon enclosing the cable, rubbing implies between your reel and structure acting to braking system the reel in wrapping and rotate the reel in the reverse route for unwrapping, and wrapping guides adjusted to help the wrapping from the reel towards the cable or reversely, Y by which the reversal of your rotation in the framework makes it possible for the unwrapping and rewinding from the wrapper around the reel.
32. In the cable wrapping machine, a wrapper possessing a rotatable structure enclosing the cable, a source reel on mentioned frame and enclosing the cable, and direct 57 and guideline 58 for helping the wrapping from the reel to the cable’and reversible for wrapping at both stop from the wrapper.
33. Inside a cable wrapping machine, the combination having a carriageand a electric motor carried from the carriage, of a wrapper installed on the cable alone in the carriage, and detachable contacts between your wrapper and carriage for increasing the wrapper through the cable and assisting the wrapper for passing a cable band. 34. In a cable wrapping machine, a wrapper having a revolving body enclosing the cable, a plurality of reels on explained structure enclosing the cable and set up stop to finish, friction devices between the frame and each and every-of explained reels manipulating the rotation from the reels, and guides directing the wrapping to the cable at the conclusion of the wrapper and reversible on the wrapper for wrapping at either finish from the wrapper.
Tags: cable coil wrapper, cable packing machine, cable wrapping machine, stretch wrapping machine, wrapper