Pallet wrapping machine with strapping machinery for heavy load
Clearly define shipping terms with alternative for factory to arrange shipping. Include estimate of container size and weights.
To Melbourne Metro for suppliers local to Australia, FOB terms to be quoted for offshore suppliers.
7 INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
1. Costs for installation
2. Cost for commissioning
3. Time required for installation
4. Time required for Commissioning
5. Any notice necessary for commissioning staff
8 SPARE PARTS
1. List of recommended spares to be held onsite.
2. Spares held and available at your facility.
3. Lead time for spares from your facility.
1. 2 years
2. Costs for any extended warranty, if available?
3. Warranty period to commence following commissioning and acceptance of equipment.
4. Lead time for parts replacement and spares
REF.: 16CC006 Pallet Stretch Wrapper
10 SUPPLIER PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
Full Specification, stating:
2. Infeed/outfeed conveyor specification.
3. Wrapper specification.
4. Conveyor speeds.
5. Recommended stretch wrap materials for use.
6. Stretch material usage.
7. Max pallet stack height.
8. Power supply requirements. Single and three phase.
9. Compressed air, volume and pressures if required.
10. Mode of operation.
12. Communication functions.
13. Safety Functions.
14. Fencing or other necessary mechanical guarding.
Tags: Pallet stretch wrapper, pallet stretch wrapping machine, pallet wrappin gmachine